How many things can we wish for at once?? I’ve been working on my Black Friday Wishlist for 2 weeks now and decided to share with you some of my favourite items. Black Friday is a great opportunity to scratch off your list those more expensive items you’ve been wanting for a while:
- Gucci leather boots: in tune with the military trend, this pair is trimmed with gold piping and buttons, red and navy canvas and chunky heels. How chic are they??
- Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Diffuser: Is it weird to use your friend’s toilet and fall in love with its scent? Well, I’m definitely getting this Jo Malone diffuser this Friday.
- Precis Petite Jeff Banks Fur Gilet: This faux fur gilet is so soft and perfect to pair with smart trousers and a fluid blouse. The cut and colour are just flawless!
- Monica Vinader Fiji Chain Bracelet: 18ct gold and sterling silver on a stylish bracelet that can be layered up. A few brands have made similar styles but this one is just gorgeous.
- Valentino Scarf: Their floral scarfs are all beautiful. You can use them around your neck or just tie to your bag’s handle.
- Bobbi Brown Brightening Blush in Warm Cocoa: This is a limited edition blush, and like all limited edition makeup, they have that special something to them. The colours of this blush are sparkly and will give you a serious glow!
- Radley Liverpool Street Bag: This bag has a sleek style and a classic shape, and it’s spacious enough to carry everything I need. And the burgundy colour is one of my go to during winter.
- Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour in Altressa Red: Everything is luxurious about this lipstick – the package, the texture and the bright colour that is Louboutin’s signature red! And it’s universally flattering!
What do you guys think of my choices and what’s on your Black Friday Wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!