SHIRT: Jennifer / DENIM: Zara / SHOES: New Balance / SUNNIES: Taylor Morris
This is a very basic look and yet the contrast between the dark blue denim shirt and the white jeans makes you really stand out. And I always feel more dressed up with a shirt even if I’m wearing trainers – which I chose for this comfortable look that I used to spend a sunny day around London with the family last weekend. I was and still am obsessed with these shoes as they go with almost everything!
You can also see a similar flat lay here where the difference is in the shoes and sunnies.
SWEATER: La Redoute/ DENIM: Zara / FLATS: Raphaella Booz / SUNNIES: Prada / WATCH: Michael Kors
I feel it’s finally time to get my white jeans out of the closet. I don’t usually go for white bottoms during winter, but during the other seasons and specially warm weather, white denim is a staple. Now that we are getting 18° Celsius, I can wear flats but still want to keep warm, so I match my denims with sweaters. I chose this beige one that is not too thick, and kept accessories neutral. Camel flats and golden watch give an extra charm to this day-do-day basics!
Check similar outfit options under £40!
This weekend we had a nice dinner with friend at the gorgeous Sketch and the evening required of course a more chic attire. I’ve opted for a black overall so everything else was about the details, and I’ve snapped some of my night out essentials in this photo while getting ready:
- The Kiko Milano Powder Brush, my latest makeup brush acquisition, that I use to put bronzer all over my face without looking overdone. It’s very soft and get just the right amount of powder.
- The Black Lace Bra (similar): You definitely need black lingerie under a black outfit, and lace can add a detail if there’s any sheerness in your outfit. There’s also this gorgeous option by Agent Provocateur here and this other one at Asos.
- Black and Gold pumps: these shoes were a special edition from Miezko that I got in Brazil, and I liked them so much that I had to get in 2 colors! High heels get a little more comfortable with the front platform, and the golden details are just killer. If you are in for a splurge, Charlotte Olympia has two amazing options: this one and this one.
- Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum was the last perfume I bought and it’s different from what I normally chose. I’m used to go with fresh light scents, but this one is powerful without feeling heavy. I find it perfect to wear at night.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz: when looking for a blush online, I’ve ended up finding a lot of nice reviews on this shimmer brick. It has a subtle light pink color but it’s really a highlighter, so I add a bit on top of my blush and it will reflect the ambient’s light so perfectly that I’m totally hooked.
- MAC Lipstick: I have a few different lipstick brands but I would say the majority of my lipsticks are from MAC. The colors, the finishes and staying power are the best you get for the price. If you are in for a bold red my favorite is Russian Red, and a light pink I love Cream Cup.
JACKET: Precis / JEANS: Zara (similar) / CLUTCH: Millene Sanchez / SHOES: Viviana (similar)
I’m so excited the weather is somehow beautiful in the UK lately and I was eager on updating some of my transitioning pieces. Jackets are the pieces I’ll be wearing most now on spring, and I was in love when Precis sent me this Tweed Edge to Edge Jacket. In white and black and with a nice tailoring, it is a classic yet contemporary addition to my wardrobe. I’ve opted to pair it with skinny jeans, pumps and a clutch for a high-lo spring to summer daytime look. For and evening look I would add a more sparkly accessory as this other clutch bag and heels.
TOP, BLAZER & PANTS: Zara / SHOES: Pimkie / BAG: Michael Kors
Apparently lady Gary Pepper Girl hasn’t left my boring wardrobe. I put a summer look together with this lovely Nicole Warne shirt here, and decided to switch up a few things to get a mid-season look. Still sticking to black & white, I added this boyfriend blazer that I love because it still has a very feminine silhouette to it. Black denim, ankle boots and cross body bag, everything looks sober until we have this printed shirt that brings fun to the look. The blazer’s folded sleeves also add a little light color and there you have the perfect street style!
BLAZER: Mango / TOP: Zara / SCARF: Guess / PANTS: Pimkie / SHOES: Zara
I think every woman should own a pair of black and white blazers. It instantly upgrades your look to a chic style, wether you are wearing jeans or slacks. From boyfriend to more fitted and short, it’s great to add some warmth and play hi-lo. I would say that the white blazer requires a more dressed up ensemble, and that’s why I chose it for an office look: a pair of black pumps and pants, and white top with the white blazer. The scarf adds a colored twist, being still stylish and not over. It’s another way of wearing the Statement Necklace look.
error: Content is protected !!