- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: I love tinted moisturizers and this one hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots for a brighter natural glow. Plus it’s oil free;
- Agatha Paris Nancy Bracelet: This is the perfect golden bangle, not to thin or thick, and it is in stainless steel, meaning you can wash it or do whatever that it won’t loose it’s color!
- H&M Skinny High Ankle Jeans: For a bargain of $9.99, high waisted jeans it what’s everybody is using right now.
- Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Rose Pink n.10: A four-shade eye palette with a luminizing base to highlight, two buildable colors to add shape, and an intense liner to define. No fragrances to avoid any irritation.
- MK Pavé Gold-Tone Double Bangle: just to mix and match, this one has a glimmering pavé stone bangle and a wider bangle of gilded metal linked by a chain, which makes it even cuter.
- Zara Croc and Chain City Bag: I usually don’t like this style of bag but I just fell in love with this one. Chic and stylish!
- Manhattan Pierced Earrings, Atelier Swarovski by Philippe Ferrandis: Going for a statement piece, this pair of palladium-plated stud earrings features layers of baguette-cut crystals, evoking a vibrant antique mosaic with an Art Deco appeal!