I’m quite sure you’ve heard the buzz around Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentrè, also know as the “24-hour Miracle Cream”, a cult favorite among celebrities, models and makeup artists. It is a creamy lotion that works as a primer, moisturizer, and makeup remover, with a simple formula with nourishing ingredients that restores the skin’s natural glow and gives a boost to tired dehydrated skin.
No sulfates, phthalates, paraben, cruelty-free and not expensive, here’s my own opinion about this product:
- Less is more: the lotion is a bit thick, and on the skin, it feels almost like Bepanthen because of the warmth sensation when you apply it. I use just a small amount and don’t rub it too much, just let it penetrate.
- It really hydrates: skin feels soft and hydrated, and using in the morning I think makes your skin feel more “awake”. However…
- Be careful oily skins: my skin is normal, depending on the season it tends to oily or dry – In summer this product makes my forehead shine faster. I find it better for the cold season.
- As a primer: this really prepares your skin for the makeup, but again, using a small amount (or, as in my case , it will give you an oily forehead). Makeup glides easier, and a hydrated skin is more beautiful after all.
- As a makeup remover: honestly, I never tried to use it as a makeup remover, as I already have one that I like. But it is no surprise that a product with mineral oil can remove makeup!
In my own point of view, this is a good moisturizer and that’s all. Very standard, no ingredients to repair and reinforce a healthy skin barrier, no SPF for the day, just a simple and good moisturizer. You make the call!