This week is Christmas and I couldn’t be more excited! It’s a special time to spend with family & friends and surprise the ones you love with special gifts. I have selected a few items if you are running out of ideas and still have to get those few last gifts for your girlfriends!
- Mariah Carey for Mac Holiday 2016: Most of the collection is already sold out but you still can find lovely stuff like these 2 makeup brushes and false eyelashes. It’s glittery and will look great on a dressing table! Eyelashes £11.50, Eye shader brush £21.00 & Buffer brush £34.50
- If she’s into candles and home decor, the Wilnelia Forsyth Celebration Candle not only comes in a gorgeous packaging (and gold-polished lid) but also fills in the room with a festive scent that is a mix of rose, patchouli, sandalwood, frankincense and cypress oil. And it will last for hours… here for £55.00
- Trophy Skin MiniMD Microdermabrasion System: I have been trying this portable “exfoliator” device for the past month and I can already say it’s a great addition to my beauty routine. Results improve with continuous use and you can say hello to smooth brighter skin! Stay tuned for a full review soon on the blog! It retails for $99 and they ship to Europe (it is currently unavailable at amazon.uk)
- Thomas Sabo Jewellery: women love accessories, and fine jewellery is always a pleaser. I love the Rose-gold plated and pearls earrings for £180, the yellow gold-plated bracelet for £159 and the bridge rose gold and zirconia bracelet for £275.
- If she’s more of a geek and likes to have her desk organised, the Native Union DOCK+ Lightning in stone/rose gold is a perfect choice. You can charge your iPhone or iPad and visualise your screen with no mess for £49.99