This weekend we had a nice dinner with friend at the gorgeous Sketch and the evening required of course a more chic attire. I’ve opted for a black overall so everything else was about the details, and I’ve snapped some of my night out essentials in this photo while getting ready:
- The Kiko Milano Powder Brush, my latest makeup brush acquisition, that I use to put bronzer all over my face without looking overdone. It’s very soft and get just the right amount of powder.
- The Black Lace Bra (similar): You definitely need black lingerie under a black outfit, and lace can add a detail if there’s any sheerness in your outfit. There’s also this gorgeous option by Agent Provocateur here and this other one at Asos.
- Black and Gold pumps: these shoes were a special edition from Miezko that I got in Brazil, and I liked them so much that I had to get in 2 colors! High heels get a little more comfortable with the front platform, and the golden details are just killer. If you are in for a splurge, Charlotte Olympia has two amazing options: this one and this one.
- Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum was the last perfume I bought and it’s different from what I normally chose. I’m used to go with fresh light scents, but this one is powerful without feeling heavy. I find it perfect to wear at night.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz: when looking for a blush online, I’ve ended up finding a lot of nice reviews on this shimmer brick. It has a subtle light pink color but it’s really a highlighter, so I add a bit on top of my blush and it will reflect the ambient’s light so perfectly that I’m totally hooked.
- MAC Lipstick: I have a few different lipstick brands but I would say the majority of my lipsticks are from MAC. The colors, the finishes and staying power are the best you get for the price. If you are in for a bold red my favorite is Russian Red, and a light pink I love Cream Cup.