- Tommy Hilfiger Peach Blossom Fragrance: I can say I want it already just for the way it’s presented, but this fragrance has a floral-fruity mix that is warm and delicate. White peach, blackberry and iris are some of the notes.
- Guerlain Meteorites Pearls Powder: Guerlain’s powders are nothing less than marvelous. They smell delicious and they have a finish that I love. These pearls are a combination of correcting and illuminating colors for the perfect finishing touch.
- Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil: I truly believe in the power of natural oils for the skin, and Rose Hip oil has amazing renewing skin properties. This one is a blend of oils made to nourish and moisture the skin, giving it a healthy glow and can also be used to hydrate cuticles and condition hair.
- Miss Dior Hair Mist: I reviewed this hair fragrance here, and I desperately need to get another one!
- Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant & UV Defense: The name of this product itself says it all! This is a lightweight moisturizer with SPF 50 and all the best anti-oxidants you can have.
- Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution: This multi-task serum can reduce the appearance of dark spots, boot skin’s ability to defend itself from environmental damage and diminish signs of aging all in one. And it’s effective!
- Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recover Oil: The unique blend of 6 oils – grape seed, jojoba, sesame, sunflower, rosa damascena and cymbopogon martini – nourish, repair and shoothe skin overnight so you can wake up with a better and more resilient skin!